Thursday, November 18, 2004

"Big Dog" opens library

Bill Clinton, our last decent President (probably forever), opened his Presidential Library today in Little Rock. Of course, what did I happen to catch them talking about on the news this morning? The "controversy" is that the library is favorable to him in regards to the impeachment-sex scandal nonsense. Please. I've never been to a Presidential Library but I can bet that Reagan's library doesn't mention Central American death squads, the 1980 October Surprise, the $1 trillion to $4 trillion rise in our federal debt, or the Iran-Contra scandal in any terms that make him look bad. I mean, recalling Reagan's June funeral, it seemed like a fucking saint had died because there was all this gushing about how great he was.

And, in about 2012, I'm sure the current Bush's library won't talk about how he lied the nation and world into a pointless war that has killed tens of thousands of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home