Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Convention stuff

I'm not at the GOP convention. I'm not watching it on television. I'm not even reading about it online. However, I'm offering my two cents.

Is anyone considering the gall it takes for this President and his party to come into New York City--a bastion of liberalism--where the worst terrorist attack ever occured under this same President's watch, where he cames days afterward and most likely stood on the remains of victims and began his campaign shouting through a bullhorn? This President who has held no one accountable for this terrorist attack which was the result of a massive intelligence failure, who started a war unrelated to efforts to seek justice for this attack and fooled people into thinking that's what he was doing, who even yesterday said the war on terror can't be won?

Democrats, where are you? Attack, attack, attack! Goddamn, this should be so friggin' easy. Are they not fighting back, or is the conservative media just not covering it?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home