Gas prices
The last month or so, crude oil prices have been sky high. For awhile, they were pushing $50 a barrel. As of today, they've settled considerably at around $42 or so, which is still high.
My question is, where are the higher prices at the pump? I don't understand the nuances of economics, and I don't want prices to be higher, but how is that prices are now slightly lower than a few months ago when crude oil was actually lower?
Minus an explanation, I'm left to go paranoid and say, Republican friendly oil companies are helping out their President while he's driving for the convention and November. Will we see astronomical prices after the election?
My question is, where are the higher prices at the pump? I don't understand the nuances of economics, and I don't want prices to be higher, but how is that prices are now slightly lower than a few months ago when crude oil was actually lower?
Minus an explanation, I'm left to go paranoid and say, Republican friendly oil companies are helping out their President while he's driving for the convention and November. Will we see astronomical prices after the election?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home