Friday, June 25, 2004

The filthy Dick

Personally, I think using the word "fuck" is just not a big fucking deal, but conservatives clowns like Cheney make such a big deal about how wrong it is, that I think they need to be severely called on it when they do it.

I think it's great that a Democrat got under this Dick's skin so much that he started to use obscenities. Ha ha!

I guess when someone like Cheney uses the word, it'll be chalked up to "a frank exchange of views," as his spokesman put it. But, if someone like Howard Stern or Bono--or even an elected Democrat official--uses it, well, of course, they need to be severely beaten, fined, investigated, and thrown behind bars, immediately if at all possible.

This must be put up alongside Bush when he said "Fuck Saddam. We're taking him out." Damn, what a potty-mouthed administration we got here. I think that Kerry and his VP pick, when they get into the debates this fall, should ask at the outset whether or not they'll be subject to an obscenity-filled tirade.

The big question was, was this carried live on C-Span, and should the FCC be looking in to levying one of their bullshit humongous fines? (Nothing will happen--see "The untouchable Dick" post below for more info)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home